Sunday, September 16, 2012

There are many things going around you, some disturbing and the others just happening. However, we fail to realize that each one of these event(s) is some how defining the course of our lives. Today, with some of these thoughts encircling my mind I am a little confused on what to do and what not. Just like today, I have spent many more days thinking the same over & over again.





With this realization that if we wish something truly from our heart not even the strongest of negative forces can stop it from coming true. I have started to yet again wish that I can some how go back in time and, change all that has gone wrong. But, then I fear that would doing this also re-define things that I never wish to change.So, in simple words and as on earlier occasion(s) leaving the thoughts of my past, I focus to concentrate on my future and ensure that I don't allow any thing under my control to go wrong.

No comments: